La réponse de Shantibaba à Arjan

Moderadores: Rivalpo, weed'O, tristan, gatite

Rivalpo

La réponse de Shantibaba à Arjan

Mensajepor Rivalpo » Dom Dic 18, 2011 11:55 am

Hi All

Well after some recent attacks online by people whom I was partners with in the 90s, it made me think why smeone I had not spoken to for 14 years felt so upset and insecure. To the point of making a monologue that attacked my family and tried to re-write history that is already well documented. Other than putting all of this down to some sort of therapeutic cartharsis , I really did not understand the reason or merit for one of the most commercial seed companies to attack MNS and myself?

Now many people and members have been sending me links and it does seem to make sense a little. Why would you list all MNS strains and descriptions on your site and copy a name like Critical(clearly a MNS strain that has been copied by many companies) when you just wrote a piece calling MNS a fake? MNS changed all strain names and remained independent and forfeited sales on many of those strains to be correct. So why would a larger company now go and do such a hypocritical act in broad daylight?

I could go onto prove all that was written to be false and poorly researched, but that is not the point here. What is important now to see is how other companies are using the traffic online of other companies to increase their popularity and online standing...without earning it , just paying for it.

So at least I begin to understand that due to MNS and all we have done and achieved online for the passed X years, this info can be used in favor of even disliked companies as a method of increasing your internet exposure! Now that shows how big business works ! It was like a modern day online ADVERTISING campaign...worded in such a way to attract online users who use search engines. Deep down I knew it must be making him more business, as that is his real passion, not plants.

I really do not wish to start any bashing thread as it is now a boring story , but it is interesting to really analysis situations to understand things properly. I am obviously not a marketing person nor think i ever wll be if that is what it takes.

All the best Shantibaba

Source
ImagenImagen

argos

Re: La réponse de Shantibaba à Arjan

Mensajepor argos » Dom Dic 18, 2011 5:56 pm

hola a todos
comme le dit si bien Shantibaba ;) arjan a juste voulu se faire un gros coup de pub, il aurait pu le faire autrement que de déblatérer des propos sur des personnes qui eux sont respecter pour leur travaille ;) une chose est sur, c'est que je ne lui ferais plus aucunes pub à ce mec.
à bientôt ;)
argos

Volver a “Divers cannabis”