mr nice test

Moderadores: Rivalpo, weed'O, tristan, gatite

luxinterior

mr nice test

Mensajepor luxinterior » Jue Feb 03, 2011 8:51 am

salut a toutes et tous

shanti baba propose d'essayer en avant première le nouveau strain médical sur lequel il travaille 50 seeds regular ou fem il n'y a que 20 pax, voici le topic sur son forum:

"Hi All

well many of you know we have been involved with another seed company trying hard over the past few years to develop with the aid of analysis and laboratory testing a defined medical strain.

Well to be honest we believe we are on a great road at present and hope REMEDY from the CBDcrew(our name under the joint enterprise to be) will be ready in seed form in the near future.

Since we have been analysising chemotypes and selecting with this criteria as the dominant theme, we have come across several interesting protype seeds...we call this the Z series and have narrowed things down to Z6 and Z7 from over 100 Z F1 grown and tested.

So to start the ball rolling and this thread is only a preliminary warm up for things to come, we decided to release somethings of this Z series first, as many of you seem impatient.

I know I may receive flack for making this next announcement but it was with alot of practical thought we arrived at doing things we do not normally do...so I will explain it. We have developed a femal line of this Z series in a very limited edition, as well as a regular line. The thinking and decision follows alot of pm I have had with the medical patient community. They explained to me that since most of them are not natural growers and do not have the valueable time to wait to see plants grow due to their conditions...they wished a female version.

While discussing things with Nev about the female seeds we did both agree on one application for the use of this sort of seed. When there is no male line to breed with, then feminizing to carry some of the genes will be the last resort before extinction. Now I add the point that alot of medical patients made to me, they do not have the time to wait. So considering these things and being a humanist at heart, I feel we explain ourselves in these two cases to make exceptions to our rule of philosophy. Hope you all can see the reasoning for my decision.

Now to the logisitcs of getting this Z series out there to you.

We will offer 25 packets of 10 seeds of each regular and feminised version of Z6 and Z7 for testing. As we do not see why fem seed or regular seed need be different in value since regular seed you get the chance to find a male which has value....and in the fem version you can get all fem if you do not value males...so both are equal in our eyes and therefore will carry the same value.
I will ask for people who are interested to give a reason why they wish to test and invite all responses to be posted here. Once I make the choice of where these 50 first packets are to be distributed to, we will also offer at a small premium/donation via pm, a way to get them if you are not selected for testing and you wish to try them anyway.

As our agreements and official things are tidied up and completed the CBDcrew will come alive.This is only a response to the numerous enquiries I get on this subject. So that is it for now, let the games begin...........all the best and good health Sb.

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl"

il suffit de s'inscrire avec une lettre de motivation

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/project-z...available.html

by by

Volver a “Mr Nice”