La Niña

De la mano de unos de los mejores criadores, variedades holandesas de siempre, ideales para hacer buenas selecciones.

Moderadores: Rivalpo, weed'O, tristan

GlennOrch

Re: La Niña

Mensajepor GlennOrch » Mié Dic 03, 2014 9:04 pm

tristan escribió:Variedad: La Niña
Categoria: The Naturals - Old school genetics
Genetica: Brazilian sativa/South India x Haze
Genetista: Shantibaba

El pedigree original es White Widow x Mullumbimby Madness, no Haze. Aunque no lo digan en la web Shantibaba lo ha dicho en un par de ocasiones jeje.

Saludos. :)

tristan
Contactar:

Mensajepor tristan » Mié Dic 10, 2014 10:33 am

GlennOrch escribió:
tristan escribió:Variedad: La Niña
Categoria: The Naturals - Old school genetics
Genetica: Brazilian sativa/South India x Haze
Genetista: Shantibaba

El pedigree original es White Widow x Mullumbimby Madness, no Haze. Aunque no lo digan en la web Shantibaba lo ha dicho en un par de ocasiones jeje.

Saludos. :)

Y esa línea no es una Haze?

Saludos.

GlennOrch

Mensajepor GlennOrch » Mié Dic 10, 2014 1:29 pm

Se supone que es una sativa de la vieja escuela australiana, un cruce de thais con colombia o méxico. Pero hay muchas versiones y fuentes. Era una hierba muy conocida y legendaria en la zona.

Más info: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=175243

Mullumbimby Madness is known by pot smokers around Australia as the best outdoor marijuana in the country. Such is the notoriety of this strain that many Australians refer to cannabis as 'mull', an abbreviation of 'Mullumbimby'. There exist a number of lines of Mullumbimby Madness whose relationship to each other remains unclear. What these strains have in common are; predominantly Thai origins (from the plethora of Thai sticks that flooded the country from the beginning of the Vietnam War); a massive structure - some tall and elegant like Christmas trees, others wide and variegated and reputed to harvest up to 15 pounds; and a potent, uplifting high that has been likened to the best Haze.

Shantibaba's Mullumbimby Madness:

"I was working in Australia on varieties like Mullumbimby Madness and Thai and Columbia strains of sativas, as well as a lot of original Afghan stock."

"To answer a bit about Mullumbimby Madness, well that was one of my strains that I worked on in the late 70s and early 80s when I lived in a small village called Main Arm, in between Byron Bay and Kyogle/Lizmore.There was a few legends helping out altogether and we hit something incredible.I still have that as one of the seed stocks that we grow for personal use. It basically was a 3/4 sativa, which is a huge tree and perfect to grow in that sub tropical climate of NSW north out doors.To do this strain inside you need height!!"

"I would compare it to Nevils Haze if I was asked to do so...

Also we do not get it going hermie ever so that must have been unselected seed or selfing problems. However there are a few version of the same name. I believe Wally Duck has some good versions still and is a good bloke..."

Recently Shanti has acknowledged that Cannabis cup winning El Nino (now sold as La Nina) was a mating of Mullumbimby Madness and White Widow:

"The seed I used was from original seed grown in northern NSW in the late 70s and 80s of which some referred to it as Mullumbimby Madness...what I considered a Thai Columbian inbreed line from a fellow grower who had had it growing and collected the seed himself from those places in his travels. There were other strains similar viewed as Mullum Madness, so it depends who you spoke to at the time."

Saludos.

tristan
Contactar:

Mensajepor tristan » Mié Dic 10, 2014 2:54 pm

GlennOrch escribió:Se supone que es una sativa de la vieja escuela australiana, un cruce de thais con colombia o méxico. Pero hay muchas versiones y fuentes. Era una hierba muy conocida y legendaria en la zona.

Más info: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=175243

Mullumbimby Madness is known by pot smokers around Australia as the best outdoor marijuana in the country. Such is the notoriety of this strain that many Australians refer to cannabis as 'mull', an abbreviation of 'Mullumbimby'. There exist a number of lines of Mullumbimby Madness whose relationship to each other remains unclear. What these strains have in common are; predominantly Thai origins (from the plethora of Thai sticks that flooded the country from the beginning of the Vietnam War); a massive structure - some tall and elegant like Christmas trees, others wide and variegated and reputed to harvest up to 15 pounds; and a potent, uplifting high that has been likened to the best Haze.

Shantibaba's Mullumbimby Madness:

"I was working in Australia on varieties like Mullumbimby Madness and Thai and Columbia strains of sativas, as well as a lot of original Afghan stock."

"To answer a bit about Mullumbimby Madness, well that was one of my strains that I worked on in the late 70s and early 80s when I lived in a small village called Main Arm, in between Byron Bay and Kyogle/Lizmore.There was a few legends helping out altogether and we hit something incredible.I still have that as one of the seed stocks that we grow for personal use. It basically was a 3/4 sativa, which is a huge tree and perfect to grow in that sub tropical climate of NSW north out doors.To do this strain inside you need height!!"

"I would compare it to Nevils Haze if I was asked to do so...

Also we do not get it going hermie ever so that must have been unselected seed or selfing problems. However there are a few version of the same name. I believe Wally Duck has some good versions still and is a good bloke..."

Recently Shanti has acknowledged that Cannabis cup winning El Nino (now sold as La Nina) was a mating of Mullumbimby Madness and White Widow:

"The seed I used was from original seed grown in northern NSW in the late 70s and 80s of which some referred to it as Mullumbimby Madness...what I considered a Thai Columbian inbreed line from a fellow grower who had had it growing and collected the seed himself from those places in his travels. There were other strains similar viewed as Mullum Madness, so it depends who you spoke to at the time."

Saludos.

Conozco el hilo, se supone es una antigua línea Haze de Mullumbimby, no asociada a las Haze de Sam o Nevil.

Saludos.

tristan
Contactar:

Mensajepor tristan » Lun Jun 12, 2017 1:56 pm

Hola.

Otro lote de regalo para ver si conseguimos aunque sea una fotos... :lol:

Saludos.

Volver a “Mr Nice”