Introduce yourself !

Los mejores criadores de cannabis

Moderadores: Rivalpo, weed'O, tristan

aeritos

Introduce yourself !

Mensajepor aeritos » Lun Ene 02, 2012 6:08 pm

High everyone !

Dont be shy :oops: and present yourself.We speak in english here,but what country are each of us from ? I´m curious,I want to know where around the Earth there are Tropical friends :lol: .You can tell us also all you want,how cannabis legislation is in your country,how did you knew Tropical Seeds existed,etc !!

Hope to hear something from you guys :D !

PS : We will be soon starting some drawing with some seeds and tshirts prizes for the growers chiming around here and introducing themselves :D

Peace.

aeritos

Re: Introduce yourself !

Mensajepor aeritos » Jue Ene 05, 2012 5:06 pm

Ok ! So you guys are shy :oops: , :lol:

Lets see if this helps.We´ll be drawing lots for the 15 first friends talking english and posting here :P

Prizes will be :

1 x Pack of Ciskei
1 x Pack of AfroKush
1 x Pack of Smooth Smoke

So one of every 5 will get a prize,not bad :mrgreen:

Hope to read you guys !Peace.

aeritos

Mensajepor aeritos » Lun Ene 16, 2012 1:59 am

High Bastiat,great to see someone speaking english stopping by :D

If you do know us via CBG that´s great news,hope you can find our gear in similar level,we do our best to work nice things to.Hope results proof this and you can get some good things from those CPN/OTH :P .Have to say big thanks for your kind words.

Seems like little problems on the first try,sure will go best now.They are not really very used to northern light nor that photoperiod but sure they can adapt well to a lot of different situations,you will see.I think they would prefer also a HPS rather than the MH for the flowering time.Sure they can go crazy growing,they carry with them such a nice vigour :P

Sorry but cant help you much with the hydro-aero topic.I tend to always work with organic based grows with a prepared soil with some humus and some guano in flower time.So sorry not to be of big help here.I know there will be work planning the nutrient scheme,would try to do as you´re planning,not much P in chemical form.Not varying PH is something that will help organising the charts so,Id go ahead with the citric.They will spend around 12 weeks blooming so...lets take this into account to make the calculations and schemes.

People trying this particular cross are getting quite happy with the results.I´ll leave you a pair of links so you can check how some of them finished.Look quite nice results for this big sativa :P .What makes me happier is thinking the OT Haze male used (that we still keep) seems to be a very good parental and working quite good in crosses.It is not an easy task to find a good Haze male,so think we´ve been quite lucky around here.Maybe also passing some purple genes,not important but quite rare :P

Would appreciate a lot if you continue to share your experience with the cross.Again thanks a lot for passing by and giving such a close and detailed report on how your CPN/OTH are doing :D .Lots of luck with them !

Peace :D

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=379&start=50
http://www.cannaweed.com/topic/97225-to ... p__3296236

oldbootz

Mensajepor oldbootz » Mar May 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Hello guys!

Im a grower from Durban, South Africa. I just want to say you guys have done a great job with our sativa ladies :D

tristan
Contactar:

Mensajepor tristan » Mar May 07, 2013 10:21 pm

oldbootz escribió:Hello guys!

Im a grower from Durban, South Africa. I just want to say you guys have done a great job with our sativa ladies :D

Hi.

Welcome, it is a pleasure for us.

Best wishes.

tlapapa

Mensajepor tlapapa » Mié May 08, 2013 12:19 pm

Hi oldbootz, great to have you around. :D
best.

Volver a “Cannabisonline”