Tropical Seeds ENGLISH Forum

Los mejores criadores de cannabis

Moderadores: Rivalpo, weed'O, tristan

aeritos

Re: Tropical Seeds ENGLISH Forum

Mensajepor aeritos » Mar May 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Hi there OB !

Great you did it and find me around here. Those Ciskei + Ciskei x Durban should be good if you´re searching me trough spanish forums :oops: ... great :D

Yes, you can find more for sure, we´ll talk in private and make things move.

Again big thanks for the search, very happy you enjoyed those southafricans we work here :P

Best vibes.

stickyickyicky

Mensajepor stickyickyicky » Vie Dic 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi guys,

I came across Towerful on a facebook post and it looked like a beautiful plant. I then discovered the rest of your offerings. Looks like some great lineage. I've wanted a PCK for quite some time and at the moment I have a nep highland * jamaican blue mountain underway so the cognition grabbed my attention also... along with durbakistan :). Can't wait to get some on the go :D. Look forward to hanging around here some more!

aeritos

Mensajepor aeritos » Sab Dic 14, 2013 11:56 am

Hi there stickyickyicky !

Glad you found our offering and works and liked them ! PCK works wonders in hybrids, just like Nepalese, got a nice eye in your case :D . What to say about Durbakistan : Our speediest high sativa, uplifting with no top, there was a while since we last had found something hitting like this.

Enjoy around here, we're more active trough FB though, where we keep everything well updated ;)

Thanks for sharing and participating around here.

All the best.

aeritos, TTSCo

Volver a “Cannabisonline”