TEC 9

Ultra Genetics is a British born company with a great passion for the work we do and our goal is to produce high quality seeds for the international medicinal community.

Moderadores: Rivalpo, weed'O, tristan

tristan
Contactar:

TEC 9

Mensajepor tristan » Vie Feb 20, 2015 3:43 pm

TEC 9 is an Indica dominant cross of a 2001 NL9 and our very own AK Confidential. This strain is another cross of legends that have dominated cannabis cups and been some of the most popular in demand strains to ever grace the menu's of Dutch coffee shops. NL 9 is a cross between the classic strains NL5, White Widow and Durban. All of which are known as heavy hitters which is why we thought it would be fun to cross them with two of the industries other big guns AK-47 and LA Confidential. Plants grow in a typical Indica dominant short size and produce good yields flowering in about 8 weeks. Dry buds appear almost silver in colour from the resin and the smoke has a hash like smell and taste. The knock out high is the stand out feature of this strain. In flower the plant does not have a very strong smell making it good for growers needing to take a little more care with aroma's than others but when smoked the true strength of this strain reveals its self. The high can have a strong couch lock effect but also has an influence of Sativa in the background to add a little more of a euphoric edge to it.

Genetics – NL9 x AK Confidential
Indica/Sativa – Indica dominant
Flowering time – Around 8 weeks
Yield – Good/High
Adjuntos
TEC9-A-1 pequeña.jpg
TEC9-A-1 pequeña.jpg (255.26 KiB) Visto 8773 veces

Ultra Genetics
Contactar:

Re: TEC 9

Mensajepor Ultra Genetics » Lun Feb 23, 2015 2:59 pm

Nuevo TEC 9. 2001 NL9(NL5 X WhiteWidow x Durban) x AK Confidential (LA Confidential X AK-47)
Adjuntos
TEC9-6.jpg
TEC9-6.jpg (59.28 KiB) Visto 8760 veces
TEC9-5.jpg
TEC9-5.jpg (76.5 KiB) Visto 8760 veces
TEC9-4.jpg
TEC9-4.jpg (83.2 KiB) Visto 8760 veces
TEC9-3.jpg
TEC9-3.jpg (88.08 KiB) Visto 8760 veces
TEC9-2.jpg
TEC9-2.jpg (93.97 KiB) Visto 8760 veces
TEC9-1.jpg
TEC9-1.jpg (106.67 KiB) Visto 8760 veces

tristan
Contactar:

Mensajepor tristan » Sab Feb 28, 2015 2:28 pm

Hi UG.

I guess the mother is a clone of Sagarmatha NL # 9:

viewtopic.php?f=106&t=36920

I'm right?

Regards.

Ultra Genetics
Contactar:

Mensajepor Ultra Genetics » Dom Mar 01, 2015 3:03 pm

It's no clone. It's from 2001 seed stock before police raids or any other drama occurred. I don't really collect clones. I am far more interested in popping seeds to find new exciting clones of my own. Also I don't trust this clone scene. Over night it seems half the world owns the new trendy need to have clone. I personally would not give away my clones. My Strawberry and cream AK Confidential would cost a fortune to buy from me. It's simply not for sale along with the others. A clone is not special to a seed company if the whole world has it. Also since when did people start sharing so much? In the UK everyone claims to own Cheese and they simply don't. Because someone says it's a Cheese clone does not mean it is etc. same with Critical in Spain. The Critical Bilbao clone got this great reputation but the people in my village think all Critical is exactly the same and don't understand Critical Bilbao was a cutting from one man in Bilbao. With people not understanding the history of clones it's easier and safer to select your own from seeds and not touch clones from other people unless you know they very well and can trust them fully.

I would prefer to select my own genetics so I know exactly what I am working with. I am not going to trust people that clones are what they believe them to be.

I would doubt very much a clone of NL9 from 2001 is still available 14 years later. I just happen to have an awesome collection of seeds gathered from friends in Amsterdam over the years allowing me to bring the past back to life :)

tristan
Contactar:

Mensajepor tristan » Dom Mar 01, 2015 5:21 pm

Ultra Genetics escribió:It's no clone. It's from 2001 seed stock before police raids or any other drama occurred. I don't really collect clones. I am far more interested in popping seeds to find new exciting clones of my own. Also I don't trust this clone scene. Over night it seems half the world owns the new trendy need to have clone. I personally would not give away my clones. My Strawberry and cream AK Confidential would cost a fortune to buy from me. It's simply not for sale along with the others. A clone is not special to a seed company if the whole world has it. Also since when did people start sharing so much? In the UK everyone claims to own Cheese and they simply don't. Because someone says it's a Cheese clone does not mean it is etc. same with Critical in Spain. The Critical Bilbao clone got this great reputation but the people in my village think all Critical is exactly the same and don't understand Critical Bilbao was a cutting from one man in Bilbao. With people not understanding the history of clones it's easier and safer to select your own from seeds and not touch clones from other people unless you know they very well and can trust them fully.

I would prefer to select my own genetics so I know exactly what I am working with. I am not going to trust people that clones are what they believe them to be.

I would doubt very much a clone of NL9 from 2001 is still available 14 years later. I just happen to have an awesome collection of seeds gathered from friends in Amsterdam over the years allowing me to bring the past back to life :)

I completely agree with what it says.

I did not mean if it was a clone of "rule" only referred me to a clone, or you wants say that different plants used for this hybrid?

"I would doubt very much a clone of NL9 from 2001 is still available 14 years later"

If you keep can have certainty but only you, because any other could not believe ... ;)

QM #O?, since 1997?:

Imagen

:)

Saludo y gracias.

K-Jah

Mensajepor K-Jah » Lun Mar 02, 2015 7:21 pm

Es la matusalen del cannabis :mrgreen:

La opinion de UG es muy acorde a la corriente de este foro. Mas criterio propio y menos clones de rule!!

Saludosss!

Volver a “Ultra Genetics”